Wipro Recruitment 2022: Wipro announces the hiring of a System Engineer, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Wipro Recruitment 2022.
Wipro Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||System Engineer|
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 67 countries.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.