Autodesk Recruitment 2022: Autodesk Announces hiring of Software Engineer, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Autodesk Recruitment 2022.
Autodesk Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
About Company: is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and has offices worldwide. Its U.S. offices are located in the states of California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta.
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Excellent grasp of basic tenets of computer programming
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages ( C#, Go-lang, Java, Python)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of design paradigms.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies and driven to adopt best practices. Should be a Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual, who takes initiative and ownership of projects are desire
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus
- Understanding of web services, including REST
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components