NIKE Recruitment 2022: Nike announces the hiring of software engineers 2022 through the official NIKE JOBS site. Interested and eligible candidates can go through this job post to know further details about the Nike hiring 2022.
NIKE Recruitment 2022
|Job role||Software engineer|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
* Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
* Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
* Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
Bachelor’s degree from CS / IT /ECE
Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and developing applications using Java
* Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational data base technologies
* Analytical and Problem-solving skills
* Knowledge on cloud computing and DevOps
* Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is a nice to have
* Knowledge on iOS app development is a nice to have
* Knowledge on Agile methodology is a nice to have
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.