Google recruitment 2022: Google announces the Hiring of an IT Support Engineer, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Google recruitment 2022.
Google recruitment 2022
|Role||IT Support Engineer|
|Last Date||30 June 2022|
About Company :
- Google is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Eligibility Criteria :
- diploma or bachelor’s degree from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018 batches are eligible from any stream
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
Proffered Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience.
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
Join Our Telegram Channel – Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page – Click Here