Amazon Recruitment 2022: Amazon announces the hiring of AVOC Associate 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can grow this job post for further more details about amazon hiring 2022.
Amazon Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||AVOC Associate|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
A AVOC associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify /mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfilment center. This is an operational role.
Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams and managers according to the defined processes and standard
· Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
· Analyze and detect exceptions
· Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
· Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using
Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
· 0-24 months of work experience.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
• Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
• Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives