Adobe recruitment 2022: Adobe announces the hiring of a Digital Marketing Intern, interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Adobe recruitment 2022.
Adobe recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Digital Marketing intern|
- Be the POC for the EMEA LCM team and manage all Emea programs from brief handoff through deployment, ensuring all deliverables between LOC and ACS happen on time.
- Make all stakeholders aware of any issues arising within the project timeline that will image drop date
- For any annual global meet held: Provide a meeting report detailing actions / key decisions made within one business day
- Drive the development of the process and drive new expansion initiatives for the GM’s business.
- Make the stakeholder aware of any potential issues or changes to the deployment data
- Work with the development team to ensure on-time deployment of programs
- Gather necessary approvals for campaign deployments for the EMEA region
- Work directly with stakeholders as necessary to resolve customer escalated issues
- Reporting and analyzing status reports for delivery to stakeholders
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
About the company: Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures, and print. Its flagship products include Adobe Photoshop image editing software; Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software; Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF); and a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a subscription software as a service (SaaS) offering named Adobe Creative Cloud. The company also expanded into digital marketing software and in 2021 was considered one of the top global leaders in Customer Experience Management
Join our Telegram channel for Daily job updates – Click Here