Wipro Recruitment 2022: Wipro announces the hiring of a Project Engineer, interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Wipro Recruitment 2022.
Wipro Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
About Company: Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 67 countries.
- 60% in 10th and 12th standard
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stage
- Year of passing – 2022
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation)
- NO GAP allowed in the graduation period
- Graduation should be completed within 4 years
Branch of Study:
- B.E./B.Tech. (Compulsory Degree)/5 year Integrated courses
- INR 10 Lakh + 1 Lakh Retention Bonus paid after 1 year completion and merged to CTC after 1 year
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++, or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel – Click Here
Join our Instagram – Click Here