Volkswagen Recruitment 2022: Volkswagen announces the hiring of a Software Engineer Trainee, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Volkswagen Recruitment 2022.
Volkswagen Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Software engineer trainee|
About company: The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership