Tata Power Recruitment 2022: Tata Power announces the hiring of Graduate Engineer Trainee, interested and eligible candidates can go through this job post for further details about tata power recruitment 2022.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company. Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in 2017 Responsible Business Rankings developed by IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, Tata Power became the first Indian company to ship over 1 GW solar modules.
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) and would graduate in 2022.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Computer Engineering
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering