OLA Recruitment 2022: OLA announces the hiring of Software Development Engineer, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about OLA hiring 2022, Apply through the link given in this article
OLA Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Upto 15 LPA|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
➤ You’ll be responsible for building cutting-edge Navigation solutions at a global scale which only a couple of other companies in tech can claim!
➤ As an engineer on this team, you will provide technical leadership for the Android platform and work closely with the maps leadership team, PM, DS and other engineers to define the long-term roadmap and make the team’s vision a reality.
➤ You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-team efforts, mentor other engineers and establish engineering best practices across all of OLA Electric.
➤ Creative problem solving – Have an excellent understanding of product, design, and business goals to be able to identify and solve high impact, highly complex problems.
➤ Strong code and documentation – your code should be used as the example for your company and you have the ability to build and design technical solutions from the ground up.
➤ Prior experience in mapping is NOT required. If you have experience building iOS/Android applications at scale, defining cross-platform architectures or leading cross organizational projects then you’ll fit right in.
- Experience with HIDL, AIDL, and Android Platform Service
- Experience in successfully designing and building mobile applications at scale
- Strong expertise in Java/kotlin and Android SDK
- Experience with Android Framework Layer such SDK and NDK
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with GL library for Rendering
- Bonus points if you built geospatial services and location-based mobile applications, such as Navigation, maps search, spatial visualization, etc
- Experience with MAP services such GMAPS or any other third party Maps Development for Automotive Industry