Microsoft Recruitment 2022: Microsoft announces the hiring of a Data Scientist, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Microsoft Recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Recruitment 2022
|up tp 15 LPA
• Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
• Bring data to life using rich visualizations
• Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
• Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
• Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
• Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
• Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
• B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2023. (No backlogs)
• Kaggle score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States. Its best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers,
join Our Official Telegram Channel
Join Our Official Instagram Job Page