Microsoft Hiring 2022: Microsoft has announced hiring the Business Analytics Specialists in the year 2022. Recruitment for 2022/21/20/19/18/17 Batch.
Interested and Eligible candidates go through the post to know further details about the Microsoft Hiring 2022 through the registered link given at the end of the post. The more details about Microsoft hiring is discussed below.
About Company: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinationaltechnology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Officesuite, and the Internet Explorer and Edgeweb browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Google, Amazon, Apple, and Meta.
Microsoft Hiring 2022 Details:
|Post Name||Business Analytics Specialist|
Microsoft Recruitment 2022/21/20/19/18/17 for the role of Business Analytics Specialists
Leverage & harness our numerous data points, metrics, and measures to provide business relevant insights to improve performance and delivery value
• Work closely with our BI and business teams to define business and functional requirements for reporting and/ or data delivery
• Responsible for the quality, accuracy, and integrity of data provided by our Delivery Partners for insight population & delivery
• Manage overall relationships between CSS business stakeholder groups, BI teams, and our Delivery Partner managers
• Ensure our data access & availability through dashboards, scorecards, and other reporting sources is compliant with Microsoft security & privacy standards
• Act as primary point of contact for delivery partner data issues/escalations, and partner with internal stakeholders on resolution
• Develop solutions for and manage reporting requests from Microsoft business owners.
• Resolve and remove blockers preventing delivery partners to receive and deliver accurate data points, metrics, and measures
• Work with delivery partners to co-develop data delivery processes to drive continuous improvements in performance, output, and efficiency.
• Enhance existing reporting to meet the needs of the Microsoft support businesses and our Delivery Partners (scorecards, dashboards, KPIs).
• 1-3 years of support operations, outsourced support supplier experience and/or business intelligence & analysis experience
• High proficiency in Power BI and its end-to-end solution, including integration with other database reporting tools, data sources, and data visualization
• High understanding of relational/non-relational databases, data ingestion, data modeling, and data warehouse schema concepts
• Experience with authoritative data sources focused on organizational taxonomies
• Experience with taking large data sets to provide focused business insights
• Experience in business analytics to more effectively drive decision making
• Excellence in collaboration, influencing without authority, and partnering
• Strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills with an ability to exercise sound judgment and make timely supportable decisions
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills and ability to navigate a global matrixed organization including creating, directing, participating, supporting, and/or coordinating virtual teams to achieve objectives
• Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations