Google Recruitment 2022: Google announces the hiring of a Technical Solutions engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post to know further details about google recruitment 2022.
Google Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Engineer|
About the company: Google is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
- Manage customer challenges through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams. Work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays, and shift-based schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing web applications, scripts, and programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, etc).
- Basic Cloud Foundations include networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and/or Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols and system administration tasks.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.