Google Operation Centre Hiring 2022: Google operations Center announces the hiring of Tech Generalist Associate, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Google operation center recruitment.
Google Operation centre recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Google Operations Center|
|Job Role||Tech Generalist Associate|
|Experience||0 – 1.5 years|
|Join Daily Job Updates||Click Here|
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- ● Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries