Genpact Recruitment 2022: Genpact announces the hiring of a Management Trainee, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about genpact recruitment 2022
Genpact Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
- Ensuring pricing, is entered into SAP system accurately and timely.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintain accurate Master Data records and review accuracy daily through reporting.
- Full responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, including preparation of supporting schedules.
- Compiles the monthly, quarterly and year end financial schedules and SOX related reporting
- Ensures timely research and resolution of reconciling items.
- May include review and approval responsibilities for work performed by the staff accountants, including balance sheet account reconciliations, month end journal entries, and required reporting
- Prepare schedules and corresponding backup requested by Internal Controls, Corporate Audit department or to support Bottler’s external auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Prepare and participate in ad-hoc analytical reporting/projects as requested relating to accrued pricing & marketing contracts.
- Ensure all financial data is timely, accurate, and in compliance with GAAP, the Standard Accounting Manual.
Post-graduation in MCA/ MBA/ Any/ NA): B Com/MBA
- Relevant experience on Pricing & Accounting
- Experience with Matrix / MRE or other sales reporting systems preferred
- SAP work experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility to adjust to work load and hours when necessary.
- Manufacturing, distribution and/or beverage experience preferred
join Our Official Telegram Channel
Join Our Official Instagram Job Page