American Express Recruitment 2022: American Express announces the hiring of A Business Analyst, interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about American Express Recruitment 2022.
American Express Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||American Express|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Batch||2022 and below|
- Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place and reviewed (on daily basis) at least 45 days in advance of call arrival to deliver optimal staffing (operational efficiency) based on the most accurate available forecasts (Twelve Week Outlook, Month Ahead, Week Ahead, On-the-Day & Post Incident Review)
- Ensure consistent review of performance (Calls/Chats, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing), also against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Key performance metrics to achieve departmental goals
- Partner with teams to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, service level, call/chat delivery purity (i.e. % calls to preferred agents), ageing & dialer metrics
- Review the prior day’s performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and key performance metrics in voice/digital/dialer LOBs
- Manage & monitor available ‘day’ resources (CCP Availability to handle calls/chats) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Workforce Management Tools regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule Goals
- Administer ongoing business reporting to ensure all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner: Including integrity of data in key MIS systems & platforms.
- Assist with Call Centre Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training, and ongoing organizational education).
- Drive Automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and enhance customer experience by defect elimination.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Presentation of plans to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Performance Management (Preferred)
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Workforce Management tools (preferably Aspect/ Genesys, eWFM, Empower, Dialer, Work Flex etc.)
- ACD / Genesys experience
- Knowledge of Digital Channel of Servicing, Omni Channel Platform and reporting