Because of the success of the Apple Watch, Samsung Gear, and Fitbit, the market for smartwatches and other wearable devices has exploded in the last couple of years. Here we provide the Top 8 best smartwatch under 2000 in India 2022.
Demand for smartwatches has skyrocketed in recent years because more people are embracing them. If you’re looking to get a Smartwatch for yourself, you’re likely to make a mistake due to the abundance of false advertising and product descriptions. There are a lot of Smartwatch brands out there, but not all of them are worth the price they ask. There are a lot of possibilities out there, but don’t worry; you don’t have to go through all of them to find out which is the best smartwatch under 2000 in India 2022.
To help you narrow down your options, we’ve compiled a list of the best smartwatches under ₹2,000 currently on the market. In this section, we can tell you that our lists are accurate to the best of our knowledge, and you will undoubtedly discover the right device for your budget and needs from our listings.
Best smartwatch under 2000 in India 2022
|Best Smartwatch under 2,000||Prices|
|GOQii Smart Vital Lite||Rs. 1999|
|AQFIT W6 Smartwatch||Rs. 1999|
|Noise ColorFit Pro 2||Rs. 1999|
|Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch||Rs. 1999|
|Zebronics ZEB-FIT280CH||Rs. 1799|
|Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max||Rs. 1899|
|TAGG Verve NEO Smartwatch||Rs. 1799|
|PepKoala T55 Series 7 Smart-Watch||Rs. 925|
The best smartwatch under 2000 is the GOQii Smart Vital Lite
- Registered Medical Device to Keep a Watch on Your Vitals (SpO2 & Heart Rate), Step Count & Calories Burned.
- Get ISO Certified health services for 3 months. Personalized coaching subscription which includes engaging fitness activity & nutrition coaching classes, doctor consultations & much more.
- It has 24x7 heart monitoring and Auto Sleep tracking. You can also track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, active time & once again makes it better than any other smart watch.
- Monitoring your blood oxygen (SpO2) powered by intelligent technology.
- Cutting edge technology that includes 1.4'' Full Touch Color Display, IP68 dust and water resistant, upto 7 days battery life.
The display on this GOQii Smartwatch is about 1.4 inches in diameter. Another well-known watch in this price bracket is the LG Watch Urbane. A Rectangle dial composed is the dial shape of the GOQii Smart Vital Lite Smartwatch.
One of the best resolutions I’ve seen thus far. Touch and Water Resistant are the only options for connecting. Great features like an accelerometer, alarm clock, optical heart rate sensor, heart rate monitor, G-sensor, and SpO2 (blood oxygen) monitor are included in the GOQii Smart Vital Lite Smartwatch. Android and iOS devices can both use the GOQii Smart Vital Lite Smartwatch.
Visually, the Goqii Smart Vital is stunning. When you have it on your hand, it will make you feel like a high-end consumer. The straps are simple to put together and take apart as needed.
Three belts/straps in Black, Red, and Violet are included in the package. It’s easy to change the colour to match your clothing as well. With a battery life of up to 7 days on a single charge, the GOQii Smart Vital Lite Smartwatch has a Lithium Polymer design.
AQFIT W6 Smartwatch
- YOUR PERSONAL SMART ASSISTANT: Why always reach out to your phone when everything is on your wrist? Get instant notifications of messages, calls, daily reminders, and social media. Wait there are still more; music control, weather forecasts, camera control and anti-lost feature. Make your life easier and sassier with W6
- MORE READY THAN EVER: This lightweight W6 smartwatch is built around the idea of you being unstoppable! It offers 1.69-inch full touch display with 240x280 resolution ratio for a better user experience. Moreover, it has an IP68 rating, which means it is dust and waterproof. Make the most of your athletic activities by sweating it out, but not without your smartwatch cheering you on
- 24 HOURS HEALTH MONITORING: Taking care of yourself is not only important but now super easy too with W6's integrated health-check features. 24-hour heart and blood oxygen monitoring, sleep analysis, breathe mode, reminders and calorie checks (Pedometer) are just a touch away
- GO-TO SPORTS MODES: AQFIT W6 takes your sports seriously. With up to 15 sports modes, this smartwatch can read different signals depending on your activity and provide highly accurate readings and performance results. Whether its running, walking, hiking, yoga, swimming to outdoor sports such as Football & badminton
- UP & GOING BATTERY LIFE: Its massive 200mAh battery can last 7-10 days for day-to-day operations and up to 30 days for standby. Futuristic in its technology, it comes with a low power Real-Tek's new generation chipset RTL8762CK. It Combines the excellent performance of the RF transceiver with low power and the brilliance of powerful features and peripherals for Bluetooth 5.0 low energy applications
Your wrist has everything you need, so why constantly use your phone? Get alerts for texts, calls, reminders, and social media updates. You won’t believe what more you’ll find—music control, weather predictions, camera control, and an anti-lost tool, to name a few.
The AQFiT W6, a hip and fashionable addition to the well-known tech company AQFiT’s smartwatches, will make your life simpler and sassier. As a personal assistant, the wrist-worn device has a vivid style that goes well with any clothing, is reasonably priced (Rs 1,999), and it is packed with health and support capabilities.
The AQFiTW6 has a stunning appearance thanks to its premium curved design and simple navigation provided by the device’s 1.69-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 240 x 280 pixels. Among its many functions is a 24-hour heart rate monitor, a steep count, a blood oxygen level sensor, and more. It’s a time-saving assistant that alerts the user to incoming calls, texts, and reminders so that they may respond immediately.
Noise ColorFit Pro 2
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate.Scratch Resistant : Yes
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps, Capacity - 210mAh, Charging Time -2 hours
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes
- 9 sports modes to cover all your activities, whether you walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, work-out, climb, spin, or perform yoga
When it comes to the look of the Noise ColorFit Pro 2, it’s clean and understated. The gadget is available in teal green, jet black, and mist grey. ColorFit Pro has also been updated to provide a touchscreen option, which was absent in the previous version. Despite the thick bezels, the square touchscreen dial on Noise Fit Pro 2 looks stunning when lighted up.
With the Noise Fit app, you may connect the Noise Color Fit Pro 2 to your Android or iOS device.
When you’re on the road, the music controller comes in useful since you can shuffle your playlist by tapping on it. Using the gadget, you may even establish a default music player. You don’t have to constantly grab for your phone to see whether there are any incoming messages or calls, thanks to the device’s built-in alert system. Noise Fit Pro 2 has an IP 68 certification, which means it can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes at a time. Using some water, I was able to successfully complete the project.
Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch
- [10-day battery]: With a battery backup of 10 days, just concentrate on your game without stopping.
- [Noise Health Suite]: Automatically monitor your blood oxygen (Spo2 levels), real-time heart rate, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) on this smart watch.
- [Personalise your look]: Choose from 60+ cloud-based watch faces or customise them as per your preference.
- [1.4’’ Full Touch HD display]: Get the perfect viewing experience on the 1.4’’ display with 240*240 pixels.
- 8 sports modes: Choose from 8 sports modes and give it your best.
Continuous heart rate, oxygen level, and sleep monitoring are included in the Noise Colorfit’s package. As well as being compatible with Android and iOS, Noise Colorfit also includes multi-sport capabilities. In terms of smartwatches under ₹2,000, the Noise Colorfit is one of the better options available.
Using the Noise Colorfit’s LCD touchscreen, you can get all of your notifications and updates without having to open the app on your phone. Additionally, the Noise Colorfit’s 2.5D-curved glass and metallic square body design ensures a snug fit for its user. Detachable straps allow you to switch over the colour of your Noise Colorfit every day.
Because it works with both Android and iOS devices, the Noise Colorfit is a universal smartwatch. This smartwatch does not have a full touchscreen, therefore you must use the dial to interact with the display. The dial isn’t mentioned elsewhere in the company’s documentation. The battery backup isn’t working as expected. We found that Noise Colorfit’s battery life was far less than the company’s stated 7-day claim.
- - ZEB-FIT280CH brings you a combination of Smartness, sleek design and stylish looks on your wrist. Works with Android and iOS smartphones with the ZEB-FIT 20 SERIES companion application.
- Has a 3.55cm Full touch color display with a button on the right for easy access. The Dual Menu UI is smooth and provides the best visibility of icons, enabling easy navigation through the pages
- Supporting Heart rate measurement, Blood pressure, SpO2 levels, Sleep monitor, Calorie burnt, Step count and Distance tracker, ZEB-FIT280CH is your perfect companion for staying fit all day long.
- BT v5.0 gives you the assurance of a stable connection with your smartphone, so you don't miss out on any notification from social media apps and the incoming caller ID (vibration alert).
- Sport the way you like with the 12 built-in sport modes support, which can be used to track calories, distance and Heart rate data in specific with the selected sport type
A square-shaped wristwatch with a 3.5cm full touchscreen TFT display from Zebronics is the Zeb-Fit280Ch. In addition to the strap colour, you may also change the face of the watch.
Multiple sensors keep tabs on your daily activities and health status. Zebronics provided consumers with a choice of 12 different sports modes. The Zebronics Zeb-Fit280Ch includes sleep monitoring, heart rate tracking, SpO2, step counting, and meditative breathing.
This wearable has a 200mAh battery that charges in 2 hours and may be used in standby mode for up to 30 days before needing a recharge. Connection and safety are both improved with Bluetooth 5.0 and IP68 certifications.
Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max
- 【Take Control Effortlessly!】 - Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max comes with a special 1.5" Full Touch Screen that supports complete capacitive and responsive touch interface for effortless control. With over 200+ Cloud Watch Faces, flaunt your style at each occasion. 240 X 280 pixels display resolution
- 【SPO2/ Oxygen, Heart Rate】 - Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max Smartwatch has real time 24*7 SPO2 / Blood Oxygen tracking, Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring.
- 【Enjoy tracking 20 Sports Mode】- The smartwatch supports tracking of 20 sports, not even a single sweat gone waste!
- 【Long Lasting Days Of Battery】- 7 days of extensive usage and 25 days of standby battery is offered in this Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 smartwatch.
- 【IP68 Water Resistant】 【Stay Social Stay Updated】 – Inbuilt Social Media Notifications.
The watch has a 1.5-inch touchscreen, as well as heart-rate tracking and a SpO2 monitor, 20 sports modes, IP68 waterproofing, and other features. Before making a buying decision, one should read the following information about the smartwatch. Incorporating a polycarbonate case and dial, the Fire Boltt Ninja 2 Max keeps time in square form. The watch is 32 grammes light and features a thin (3.7mm) casing. The watch straps (silicone) come in black, dark green, and rose gold for a variety of looks.
A 1.5-inch flat touchscreen with curved edges is included in the smartwatch’s package. It features a pixel density of 246PPI and a resolution of 240×280 pixels. There are more than 200 cloud-based watch faces to choose from, as well. In addition to a music player/camera shutter controller, active notifications for calls, texts, and social media apps, alarms and weather updates, as well as a sedentary reminder function and a stopwatch, the Fire Boltt Ninja 2 Max has a number of other useful features. In addition, it is water-resistant to IP68 standards, making it more long-lasting.
TAGG Verve NEO Smartwatch
- [1.69'' Ultra Large Display] - See the bigger and brighter picture with 500 NITS brightness. Polycarbonate Body can withstand the daily rough usage with ease.
- [Breakthrough Sensors with TAGG Sense+ Technology] - For accurate data tracking while working out or doing any other activity.
- [Real-time Blood Oxygen SPO2 and Heart Rate tracking] - To keep a track of your health with daily progress reports. Keep track of your sleep with sleep tracking. Female Menstrual cycle tracking helps you to be stress-free always.
- [20 Sports Mode & In-App GPS] - Helps you to keep a track of your workout and the Activity Map.
- [10 Days Battery Life & IPX68 Water Proof] - We make sure that nothing comes between you and your health.
One of the best looking smartwatches on the market, TAGG Verve Neo looks like an Apple Watch. It weighs just 21gms, making it extremely light. It has a 1.69″ display with 500nits of brightness, which is rather good. Its sturdy Zinc Alloy body can withstand heavy use, while the soft silicon rubber strap ensures all-day comfort. TFT big touch display with feather-smooth touch and plainly visible minimal bezels are included in this model.
The glass that has curved edges is more scratch-resistant than flat glass. When fully charged (using a mobile charging adaptor), it lasts over 10 days on a single charge with a mix of modest applications and a powerful Realtek Chipset and a 200mah battery. We put it through its paces with all of its functions and notifications, and it lasted us about 7-8 days on a single charge.
PepKoala T55 Series 7 Smart-Watch
- ⌚CALL FUNCTION: Calling function makes your work easy and smooth without any hindrances of picking up the phone even when you are into something important.Stay connected to your dear once at all time.
- ⌚EXERCISE MODE: Measure your steps and calories to make sure you achieve your daily target of 10,000 steps. This is the best functionality to help you understand your calories burn per day or per event basis.
- ⌚MUSIC CONTROL: Always stay tuned to your favorite music and songs at just one click on your smart watch. Change your music while running on treadmill so that you always tuned to the upbeat music.
- ⌚FITNESS MODE: Exercise in multiple modes like cycling, swimming, Running and freestyle to monitor your performance. If ypu are an athlete and are hard working sports person this is the best choice for your workouts.
- ⌚NOTIFICATION: Get notified with all social messages and app notifications for example WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
In India, the PepKoala smartwatch is one of the most durable smartwatches under 2000 rupees, thanks to its IP68 dust and water resistance. Its all-black appearance and soft rubber straps make PepKoala T55 the perfect accessory for your everyday attire. PepKoala T55 features a variety of watch faces to choose from, allowing you to get a different appearance for your watch.
As a result, notifications and calls are displayed on a huge screen.
Read app notifications, text messages and caller names right from your smartwatch. No longer is it necessary to remove the smartphone from your pocket for every notification. For manufacturing problems, PepKoala T55 comes with a one-year guarantee. Even at this pricing range, the PepKoala T55’s battery lasts about three days on a single charge.
You can also read:
Smartwatch Buying Guide
The initial generation of smartwatches had a very short battery life of less than a day, lacked an appealing design, and had a subpar performance. Since then, the smartwatch industry has made great strides in all of the aforementioned categories, resulting in a vast improvement.
The typical battery life of a smartwatch is now up to three days, the designs have slimmed down, the performance has much improved, and these devices have started giving more functionality, apps, and superb connection.
Many people use their smartwatches to track their fitness, whether it’s as a fitness tracker, a personal trainer, or to keep track of how many steps they take when walking, jogging, or cycling. Fitness buffs will like the built-in heart rate sensor on these wristwatches.
Several high-end smartwatches may perform similar functions to a single-lead EKG. An atrial fibrillation test can then be performed, alerting the user of the watch to any possible irregularities. In the event of an accident or injury, a feature like automatic calling on the more complex timepieces comes in handy.
It is for this reason that wearable technology, such as smartwatches, has become an important part of many people’s daily lives. Here is a list of several smartwatches under 2000 with features, advantages, and disadvantages to help you make a decision: :
Because of its utility and accurate activity monitoring functions, numerous tech giants, such as Apple, Samsung, and Fitbit, have extended their operations in the fitness band and smartwatch market.
Although many smartwatches are beyond of reach for first-time buyers, there are a few exceptions.
When it comes to fitness bands that are both affordable and stylish, look no further than the smartwatches that cost less than 2000. In addition to looking fantastic, these timepieces maintain tabs on your regular fitness routine and workouts.
You should select a smartwatch based on your daily needs. A smartwatch should be chosen based on a set of criteria. This will assist you in determining which fitness band or smartwatch will provide you with the most value for your money.
- Operation System:- Not all smartwatches are compatible with every mobile phone operating system. Some watches are only compatible with Android devices, while others are only compatible with iOS. The Apple Watch is the best option for iOS users because it has the most features and syncs easily with their devices. Alternatively, if you have an Android phone, you can choose from a variety of watches.
- Features:- Depending on your needs, you might find watches with only a few capabilities but are still incredibly effective, or you can find watches with a slew of extra features, such as a heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, or GPS tracker. Choose a watch that best meets your needs.
- Battery:- When purchasing a smartwatch, a long-lasting battery life is essential. If you don’t want to be bothered by your watch dying too quickly, make this your first priority.
- Looks:- If you care about how your smartwatch appears on your wrist, invest in an attractive model. Choose styles and colours that complement your personal style and are easy to wear. Before you buy your watch, make sure to look over the features and the settings to avoid any confusion.
- Pricing:- When it comes to smartwatches, the more expensive they are, the longer they will last, but when it comes to smartwatches under 2000, they won’t live as long. Before making a purchase, be certain to confirm this. There are numerous smartwatches on the market that come with a one-year guarantee, but they’ll soon expire.
Before purchasing a smartwatch for yourself or a member of your family, keep the preceding five considerations in mind. People who care about their health and fitness can benefit greatly from this technology.